L1B specialized knowledge on client product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B specialized knowledge on client product

Hi I am Abhishek form India. I have to attend L1b interview next month. I just want to know that can I show my specialized on client product. Pleasea help me I am bit confused.

Tell the truth.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Is the client letter is required for L1b interview. In case I am going to work at client location

Comment

Recently my friend attended the interview for L1b blanket at Chennai and consular asked him for product document and contract and rejected. Is the product document required for L1b blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by abhisharma14 View Post
            Is the client letter is required for L1b interview. In case I am going to work at client location
            No, for L1B it is not required.

Originally posted by abhisharma14 View Post
            Recently my friend attended the interview for L1b blanket at Chennai and consular asked him for product document and contract and rejected. Is the product document required for L1b blanket.
            It depends on what your friend answered for the product details, VO can ask for those document to understand if the skill is really an specialized & required for him to visit USA.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thank you very much for your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X