Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for responding to L1-B Individual RFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for responding to L1-B Individual RFE?

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forum for a while and found some great tips already, so thank you! I'm currently writing my response to the RFE I've received last month regarding my L1-B Individual petition. My company is sponsoring me in the position of Senior Software Engineer to work on the US offices training new team members and leading new projects, and we've included a bunch of evidence and information in the original application, but USCIS sent us the RFE saying that it's not clear where/how I got my knowledge, and that the evidence we provided is not sufficient.

We're collecting as much information as possible, but I'd love any tips you have for me regarding responding to an RFE of this type. Specifically, I'd love to know, what type of "evidence" of your knowledge do you provide for a software engineering role, and also, should the descriptions be really technical and detailed, or should I write them in a way that is understandable for the general public?

Any tips or information from your experiences would really help me a lot.

Thank you in advance.

L1B is for specialized knowledge. You need to prove that you've that knowledge, which is not easy for anyone is USA to have that knowledge (domain knowledge) & it will be time-taking to have someone in USA to gain that knowledge.

Don't mention that you are expert of Java/Microsoft technologies, there are millions in USA with that knowledge.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X