Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b to L1A from India

Hi, I have so many problems please help,
    my company forgot to file my l1b extension because of some mistakes they forgot to see the uscis revised document which was having visa upto 22 sept, husband already worked for 3 months and overstay, but he travelled out side the us As per the date on 1st document sent by uscis as December 17 which was given by company.
    now when he went to India company said they are filling his L1A in premium process. Is it possible to file it immediately after going india he was having l1b here? He has overstay of 3 months bec of company mistake it will affect his visa and entry in us? How easy it is to get it approved? His wife need to stay in Us as she is pregnant 9 months she Dont have permission to go out she filled her B2 and staying, how % chances that her husband can come back?

From USCIS perspective this is your mistake to not file for extension on time & you overstaying - you are the one to take care of it, because its your profile which is getting hurt, company has no harm & would easily replace you with someone else.

For your husband's visa, I would need his exact class of visa, exact dates for her last entry, visa validity, petition validity, I94, extension details etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X