Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21G pink slip for L1B Visa, Passport not returned

Hi

I attended my visa interview on May 5th for L1 B at chennai consulate. My interview with the officer is well done and he gave me a pink slip that states “Your visa application is pending administrative processing”. The officer said there is some background check that needs to happen and that it will take some time. It is also mentioned in the pink slip that further action on my case has been suspended under section 221G, processing takes 12 weeks approximately. I was asked to fill a questionnaire after my interview in the counters from A to F. They did not return my passport. Can you please clarify me the process on this? Does it mean approval of visa or pending? It is mentioned in the slip that clear from the slip that no action is needed from my part. They gave me a batch id to track the status but it is not available in the online status tracker. The numbers after mine are all posted with the status. Please help.

Search for "Administrative processing" on immihelp. You will find 1000's of posts. Here is one.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69105
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Got it finally in 20 days Thank God

Comment

Pink Slip

Hi

Could you please tell me naadiya that whetehr you got your visa stamped ...
        Pls help
        Coz i am also going through the same situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X