L1B Extension Denial and Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Extension Denial and Options

I was in the USA on L1B and when I applied for my extension, It got rejected in September'19. I have returned back to my country and want to know what all the options I have. I was in the USA for 2.8 years. Can I appeal against this case or refile extension or should I go for fresh L1 after 7-8months?
    Denial reasons:-
    • The USCIS was not convinced that employee’s position abroad involved specialized knowledge;
    • USCIS was not convinced that employee’s knowledge is “advanced” or more specialized than other similar-level employees
    • The USCIS was not persuaded that the employee will be employed in the United States in a capacity that involves specialized knowledge.
    I am also having approved I-140. Please advise the options I have to return back to US.
    Last edited by ITGuy86; 01-21-2020, 01:16 AM.

L1B is for Specialized knowledge individual to come & work in USA, because the similar-level employee is not available in whole USA. If you really do not qualify for that, then do not apply for L1B.

Apply for L1A after an year or an H1B from same employer this year.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X