Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B in RFE .Waiting for L2 and EAD

Hi,

My company applied for L1 B,L2 ,EAD extension together in November first week last year.

my application went into RFE last week after a time of 4.5 months from the date of filling.

Will my dependent receive her L2 extension by next week as I see the processing time for L2 will be her current receipt date next week.

or that can only be processed once they receive my RFE Response.

I-hope L2 and EAD Application will not be denied.

Please let me know.Appreciate your help

has Anybody else been in this situation?

Originally posted by ankitbansal2601 View Post
    Will my dependent receive her L2 extension by next week as I see the processing time for L2 will be her current receipt date next week.

or that can only be processed once they receive my RFE Response.
    The L2 status is dependent on L1, if L1 is not approved yet, most likely L2 will also be put on hold. And so EAD will be as well.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Libra_14 My extension case was updated to premium on 7th March’20 and it went to RFE in 17th March 2020

my company is planning to reply to RFE by May end .Will my case be adjusted in premium processing or normal processing as the premium processing is temporarily suspended by USCIS.

please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitbansal2601 View Post
        Libra_14 My extension case was updated to premium on 7th March’20 and it went to RFE in 17th March 2020

my company is planning to reply to RFE by May end .Will my case be adjusted in premium processing or normal processing as the premium processing is temporarily suspended by USCIS.

please let me know.
        Not very sure, since the current situation is entirely unique. But as per their rules, they'll still respond back within 15 days of receiving your RFE response.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X