Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can L1 and L2 visas stamped separately???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can L1 and L2 visas stamped separately???

Hello, I need urgent help regarding some information on L1 Visa extension and later its stamping - from your knowledge or experience.

My husband is on L1 visa and I, as his spouse, on L2 visa. Our Visa expired on March 2010 and have been extended for two more years i.e March 2012. As per rule, whenever we have to go out of US, within these two years, we need to stamp our visas to re -enter US.
    Now there is a scenario wherein I have to go and visit my parents in India. So after the visit when I will stamp the visa, will it be stamped? or are there any complications to this when my husbands visa is not stamped and I am going ahead with this process.

Now in the second scenario, if my husband travels to India for stamping and I stay back, will my stay become "Invalid" as he will have a new visa??
    Really confused, as my tickets have been booked (my husband cannot travel now becoz of work) and there are these weird but serious questions haunting my mind. Some urgent response in this matter will be a relief to me.

Thanks
    Suzy

There will be no issues. Visa is just an entry document for each individual. Your husband's visa will have no impact on your visa stamping or vice versa. What is important here is your husband's valid L1 petition and a copy of his valid I-94 card.

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/l1/l1docs.html
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X