Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A visa renewal

Hello All,
    Need immediate advise on my query on L visa renewal from US.
    My L1A individual visa is expiring shortly. I am planning to go for a new blanket petition and to travel to Canada or Mexico for stamping for L1A visa.
    My blanket L1A was rejected from Chennai consulate in November 2017 as not clearly approvable, after which I re-applied in individual category and was approved after an RFE. Will this have an impact now if i am trying to apply in blanket category again for L1A? In other words, do they look at historical rejections and decide based on that? What would be the best option here? Responses are very much appreciated.

When your initial blanket petition was rejected, did VO mentioned that you cannot use the same blanket petition again? If yes, then you cannot use the blanket petition.

Also, since you are already in USA on individual petition now, just file for extension within USA & wait for approval. You really do not need a visa in your passport, until you are planning to visit outside USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X