Blue slip for L1-B visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue slip for L1-B visa

I went to visa interview at chennai on June-1-2010. I was given a blue slip and the visa officer returned me the passport. THe officer has marked the 3rd option in the blue slip "L1 docs not clear.....". I dont understand what it is. Can someone explain me? Is this visa rejection, if so am I eligible for applying a new visa? Kindly enlighten me.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vinay

221g is not a visa refusal. It mean, that they are expecting you to send them additional documents. Check with the consulate to see what additional documents that they need. Usually, that will be marked in the 221g form.

Check this
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/221grefusal/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Blue-Slip for L1 category pretty much means that it is denied.

Originally posted by vs83 View Post
      I went to visa interview at chennai on June-1-2010. I was given a blue slip and the visa officer returned me the passport. THe officer has marked the 3rd option in the blue slip "L1 docs not clear.....". I dont understand what it is. Can someone explain me? Is this visa rejection, if so am I eligible for applying a new visa? Kindly enlighten me.

Thanks and Regards,
      Vinay
      Hi Everyone, I very much hate to say this but in case of L1 processing, blue slip means that the visa has been denied. Blue slip is issued only to ensure that in next one year, there is no processing under blanket approval. I would love to hear otherwise, but this is the response that I got from Chennai Consulate.

I got a blue slip almost a year ago, and the most frustrating part was to wait and hope that tomorrow there might be an update for my case.

Note :: Not a legal advice, only sharing my experience. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.
      Last edited by gsr.blueslip; 04-06-2014, 07:12 AM. Reason: Adding Disclaimer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X