What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

Being on AP and requested information about my case.
    I got a response mentioning if I wanted more information regarding my case to contact CBP (Customs and Border Protection).

What does that mean? Should I just wait?

I tried contacting them but they said they do not know what I am talking about and to contact the consulate where I applied for my visa.

Originally posted by javier83 View Post
    Being on AP and requested information about my case.
    I got a response mentioning if I wanted more information regarding my case to contact CBP (Customs and Border Protection).

What does that mean? Should I just wait?

I tried contacting them but they said they do not know what I am talking about and to contact the consulate where I applied for my visa.
    What information did you ask for?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

What information did you ask for?
      I asked what was going on with my non immigrant work visa, it has been over 60 days and have had no update. Basically I was looking to know why it was taking so long.

It is hard to deal with this long wait since the employer sponsoring is expecting asap. It has been a long wait with no updates.

Comment

Frankly, you cannot do anything apart of this.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Frankly, you cannot do anything apart of this.
          I got an email. AP is cleared. Now waiting for everything to go back to normal so that visa can be printed out and mailed out.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X