Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B entering from Canada

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has entered, or tried to enter, the US from Canada on an L1 visa while the border has been closed to non-essential travel? If so, could you share your stories?

I've been unable to see my girlfriend for the past 3 months due to the ban, so I'm making plans to go to Vancouver and stay for 1-2 months in late June. If the ban is still active, I think I'm able to travel across the border the other way (US > Canada) due to my Candian IEC visa, but I'm slightly concerned that coming back across in a few months time (after quarantining in Canada etc.) may not be possible and could have an impact to my future border crossings.

I'm a UK citizen, residing in San Francisco with an L1b visa which is valid until 2022.

Thanks!

I think Canada has also closed the borders from USA for any non-essential travel. I doubt that right now you can go to Canada at the first place.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X