Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIB visa application held for a longer period (beyond 240 days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIB visa application held for a longer period (beyond 240 days)

Hi all,

I had applied for my L1B (Individual) visa extension last year before my I-94 expired in normal processing. After five months, I received the RFE, and later we submitted the RFE response on April 22nd, 2020 within the RFE timeframe, but unfortunately, due to COVID19 reason, USCIS has paused the premium processing hence we submitted the RFE response in normal processing, but due to the 240 days rule, I released from the client project on April 31st, 2020.

Later once USCIS resume the premium processing in the month of June we had tried to upgrade it to premium processing, but USCIS didn’t accept the request. When attorney checks with the USCIS premium processing department, they said that the pending decision had been ordered for this case hence we have not accepted the request.

But in the online case status portal, I can see the same application status since I have submitted the RFE response ("Name Was Updated On 22nd April'').

Has anyone here faced the same issue? Or what could be the reason for the delay in my result? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X