Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A Extension with Amendment in progress, Can we file another amendment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Extension with Amendment in progress, Can we file another amendment!!

Hi,

My Employer had processed my L1 A Blanket in 2017 for client A at location X and visa got approved. There after changes happened in client A position and I have moved on with Client B as there is opportunity and traveled to USA, location Y. Before travelling I checked with Visa team at my employer that any amendment required as my L1 A blanket visa is approved for Client A but now I am travelling with Client B. They said it is not required for L1A case and I traveled to location Y for client B.

In Dec 2019 my i94 and petition is getting expired so my employer applied for L1A extension+amendment with same client B. In this month I got to know that my work at Client B is ending and my manager has identified an opportunity for me at Client C which is 15 miles away from my location. But visa team is not allowing me to continue for the new client C, as my extension is pending at USCIS and not willing to provide any help in amendment for client C. They are asking me to wait till extension decision( and continue with client B till then if possible) and go with new amendment later. But my position is highly doubtful at Client B. Also I would like to start with Client C looking at current visa approval situations are highly doubtful.

can somebody clarify with the below queries.

1. L1 is intra company tranfer so amendment is not required, this is what I am hearing from other sources. Is that true? what is the best I can do here to continue with client C
    2. Upgrading to premium process will have any effect on extension processing as I heard now a days people going with normal process instead of premium looking at denial cases.

Please suggest.

สยามกีฬาออนไลน์

Originally posted by HornSpacer View Post
    1. L1 is intra company tranfer so amendment is not required, this is what I am hearing from other sources. Is that true? what is the best I can do here to continue with client C
    Since you are not changing your main employer, you do not need to file an amendment. You can start working for client C.
    Originally posted by HornSpacer View Post
    2. Upgrading to premium process will have any effect on extension processing as I heard now a days people going with normal process instead of premium looking at denial cases.
    That's not true. Upgrading to premium or keeping it normal doesn't have any impact on outcome. It not a luck game, USCIS goes by the rules for approvals.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X