Can existing and in date L visas go to the UK and return to the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can existing and in date L visas go to the UK and return to the US

My husband holds a valid L1 and I a valid L2. The visa page in our passport is dated 22nd Jan 2022 and both our I797 stamp is dated 30th September 2021. We are looking to travel home
    to the UK, will we be denied entry upon return?

As per the existing presidential orders, there won't be any issue as of now.

But no one knows how situation turns by the time you plan to visit & by the time you return.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      As per the existing presidential orders, there won't be any issue as of now.

But no one knows how situation turns by the time you plan to visit & by the time you return.
      Hi Libra, thank you for responding. We read the order that says if you’ve been in the UK for 14 days you can’t return to the US. Do you think this only applies to tourists and not valid vida holders?

Comment

Sorry I missed that initially. The travel ban is from UK for the pandemic reason - that will still be applied. So you won't be able to return from UK, you need to spend 14 days somewhere else (outside UK, where there is no ban) to be able to return to USA.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X