Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 visa Administrative Processing

Hi,

I am on L1 B visa and in US. Recently my wife went to PA for L2 dependent visa in India and she has been asked for here Resume. She is a post graduate, but not working. She has also told that she will be a house wife after going to US in a PA question. As she does not have resume with her (this is not part of L2 required docs), she has been asked to send that thru email and given a case number. Her passport was taken by them. On same day she sent her resume thru email.
    It has been almost 10 days and online status still shows as pending processing.

- Why they have asked for Resume for dependent visa?
    - Generally how many days it will take to process visa in this case?
    - Is Visa granted, or will there be a chance for rejection?

Please let me know if any one has similar experience for dependent visas.

I am on L1 B visa and in US. Recently my wife went to PA for L2 dependent visa in India and she has been asked for here Resume. She is a post graduate, but not working. She has also told that she will be a house wife after going to US in a PA question. As she does not have resume with her (this is not part of L2 required docs), she has been asked to send that thru email and given a case number. Her passport was taken by them. On same day she sent her resume thru email.
    It has been almost 10 days and online status still shows as pending processing.

- Why they have asked for Resume for dependent visa?
    ---- There is no reason why they ask for certain documents (includign resumes---that are unofficial and only a piece of paper)

- Generally how many days it will take to process visa in this case?
    ---- It is anybody's guess adn everthing is peculation. The stipulated time is 4-6 weeks in general

- Is Visa granted, or will there be a chance for rejection?
    ---- Once the review process is completed, they will let you konow. As the resume is not a official document, tehy may issue the visa quicker than normal

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramania,

I have not seen any updates in the site they have given till now....

Are there anybody see these issues with dependent visas....

Comment

This Visa status has still 'pending', not sure what to do next. Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by venky2005 View Post
          This Visa status has still 'pending', not sure what to do next. Any idea?
          HI Venky,

Mine is also smiliar case.. Did you got any update??

THanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X