Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A visa appointment in Chennai

Hello,

My company is moving us back to US with L1A visa. We would like to go back before the school year start in middle august. I have completed the DS 160 forms for all of us and have scheduled an appointment at Chennai consulate. However earlier date, they gave was Nov 3, 2021.
    Is there a way, I can get an earlier appointment date, say in early July?
    Is it related to do recent proclamation with H/L visa ban that is till march 2012? Does that mean, in April, situation will get better and we will be able to get an earlier appointment.

Thanks,
    Mukesh.

Originally posted by mchandak View Post
    Is there a way, I can get an earlier appointment date, say in early July?
    Keep checking any available slot before it, you should be able to secure one soon.
    Originally posted by mchandak View Post
    Is it related to do recent proclamation with H/L visa ban that is till march 2012? Does that mean, in April, situation will get better and we will be able to get an earlier appointment.
    Well a lot of people were waiting to get their visa stamped, hence they booked anything available - hence this issue. Hope situation will get better in Jun/July.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X