L1A Visa Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Visa Extension

Hello friends - my employer filed a petition for my L1A extension. I received an RFE when my initial L1A was approved 2 years back. Please note this was changed/extended from L1B to L1A. Do you think I will get the RFE again in the extension process. Its been filed under a premium processing last week.

It depends on how well your application was prepared & what is your role in the company. No one can tell, if you going to get an RFE or not.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      It depends on how well your application was prepared & what is your role in the company. No one can tell, if you going to get an RFE or not.
      Libra_14 Thanks! I just got an update saying I got a request for initial evidence. Is it different from RFE?

Comment

Originally posted by akashatdel View Post

Libra_14 Thanks! I just got an update saying I got a request for initial evidence. Is it different from RFE?
        Yes - its for the missing documents (they haven't reviewed your case yet).
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X