L1 A (managerial) Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A (managerial) Extension

Hello friends - my employer filed a petition for my L1A (manager) extension. I received an RFE when my initial L1A was approved 2 years back. Please note this was changed/extended from L1B to L1A. Do you think I will get the RFE again in the extension process. Its been filed under a premium processing last week. Also, I have been in US since past 5 years. Once my visa extension is approved. How difficult would be the GC process as I will only have 30 months remaining on my visa .

Eb1c is almost current so you should be fine. Your employer should file your GC quickly as dates may retrograde anytime
    if lot of fresh applications are flooded

Comment

Originally posted by PS2015 View Post
      Eb1c is almost current so you should be fine. Your employer should file your GC quickly as dates may retrograde anytime
      if lot of fresh applications are flooded
      PS2015 thanks for your response. Also, what are your thoughts on L1A visa extension. Do RFE usually come up if received in the initial petition?

Comment

RFE is trend in L1 !’ But you never know !!
        Nothing much you can do about so stay relax.
        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by PS2015 View Post
          RFE is trend in L1 !’ But you never know !!
          Nothing much you can do about so stay relax.
          Good luck
          PS2015 Thanks! I received an update that my case got Request for Initial Evidence. It is it different from RFE?

Comment

RFIE is generally easier to resolve than an RFE, unless the missing document is difficult to procure or USCIS has an objection to the one you submitted.
            So they may ask for some imp missing docs

while in RFE they ask for all evidences of you being manager both India and USA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X