Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa extension processing times

Hi everyone,

What is the current processing times for L1 extension requests (without premium). The website says 3-5 months for Texas service center but i am aware of folks whose applications are more than 5 months out.

Has anyone recently gotten their visa extensions or atleast a RFE response ? If yes, how much time did it take ?

That's the average time USCIS responds to your application. If you haven't received any response, try opening a service request.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi, i got rfe for my l1a extension on feb 10th and my employer still not received rfe doc. They have raised a ticket with uscis on 5th march. Can you please tell me how long does it take for doc to come ? My extension is getting processed in Texas centre. Is there a way i can get details or track whats current status of mail sent by uscis ?

Thanks in advance for help

Comment

Originally posted by anirbro View Post
        Hi, i got rfe for my l1a extension on feb 10th and my employer still not received rfe doc. They have raised a ticket with uscis on 5th march. Can you please tell me how long does it take for doc to come ? My extension is getting processed in Texas centre. Is there a way i can get details or track whats current status of mail sent by uscis ?

Thanks in advance for help
        Chat with Emma & request a copy.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thank you all for the response ! anirbro - how long did it take to see the RFE status posted online ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X