L1A amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A amendment

My project with "ABC" client is coming to an end.I cleared interview with XYZ client for Tech PM role .
    I guess l1A amendment is needed since there is a change in client.location is pretty much same.
    Is there a chance of rejection? if rejected can i continue working for old client ABC?

Did you mentioned about your client "ABC" in your initial L1 petition? If no, then you won't need any amendment for your L1A, when you switch to XYZ. L1A are generally issued for your work with your actual employer - not for client work, like H1B.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

It was mentioned as work location....what will be the impact if we do not file for amendment? I read that it is needed if someone from USCIS comes to worksite for verification.

Comment

It was mentioned as a workplace. What will happen if we don't submit an amendment? I discovered that it is required if a USCIS representative visits the workplace for verification.

Last edited by paxtonleiny; 06-11-2023, 11:17 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X