Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B to L1A and GC

Hi ,

I am a GC aspirant and recently my L1B visa got approved(L1B Individual), Since chances of getting GC processed under L1A is faster, I want to change from L1B to L1A.. But i have some clarifications.

1. Since my L1B got extended till 2012,Can i process Change of status from L1B to L1A and then start my GC process.

2.If in case my L1B to L1A conversion is rejected, Will my earlier L1B status be still valid and can i stay till 2012.

3. If i file my change of status from L1B to L1A under premium processing when can i expect my result.

Note: My employer is ready to take care about change of my status.

I appreciate for the Response in advance.

1. Since my L1B got extended till 2012,Can i process Change of status from L1B to L1A and then start my GC process.
    >>> Possible, if you have the required skills. I don't think "Change of Status" is the right term because after the L1B to L1A conversion, you still remain in L1 status.

2.If in case my L1B to L1A conversion is rejected, Will my earlier L1B status be still valid and can i stay till 2012.
    >>> Yes.

3. If i file my change of status from L1B to L1A under premium processing when can i expect my result.
    >>> 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X