Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A Individual Visa Related Roles & Responsibilities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual Visa Related Roles & Responsibilities.

Hi Experts,
    I was informed to be sponsored with L1A individual visa and wanted to check about any missing vital or unwanted roles and responsibilities (from the list furbished below) to have it approved.
    • Managing team members evaluation, providing feedback, recommending promotions, bonuses, project specific trainings, resource hiring / firing, conducting sprint planning, setting priority and severity of user stories, story decompositions, client feedback review & resources appreciation or escalation, Mitigation plan & control actions, tracking and monitoring
    • Has extensive experience in preparing project timelines, estimate budget, and coordinate sessions with stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured without gaps. Furthermore, coordinate with internal and external teams and allocate resources for various tasks and follow up their activities and functions on a daily level through Agile stand up meetings
    • Conduct defect triage meetings to ensure quality of deliverables and solicit periodic client feedback for continuous improvement. Furthermore, promote and coordinate technical and business knowledge harvesting within the project/organization
    • Mentoring and coaching team members and competency building within the team to deliver projects successfully, and developing personal development plans for mentees by counseling and guiding
    • Planning, controlling, monitoring, managing, and directing the assigned program, project, and overseeing resource management to best meet the client expectations and program objectives
    • Provide hands-on development guidance and continuous development plans and revisions of new, changed, improved, enhanced architecture and functional capabilities to team members and motivate them by conducting periodic brainstorming, training, and retrospective sessions
    Please suggest, Thank you.

Seems good.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X