Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Blanket Visa Question

Hi All,

I am planning to apply L1A Blanket and have few below queries. please clarify

1. I was in USA from 2014 to 2019 in L1B visa and now after the cooling period applying for L1A as my current roles and responsibilities is eligible for L1A. my question is, as i spend considerable amount of time in US, will that help in approval by any chance? or would that be considered as a factor for rejection?

2. My daughter is US citizen, does that advantage / disadvantage in the visa approval?

3. Is it recommended to take spouse (L2) with me for the interview?

4. Does wearing business formal makes any difference in the interview

5. What are the odds of L1A Blanket approval?

Apologies for too many questions, kindly provide your comments

Thank you

Originally posted by madhankumars View Post
    1. I was in USA from 2014 to 2019 in L1B visa and now after the cooling period applying for L1A as my current roles and responsibilities is eligible for L1A. my question is, as i spend considerable amount of time in US, will that help in approval by any chance? or would that be considered as a factor for rejection?
    Doesn't matter, each application is processed on its own merits.
    2. My daughter is US citizen, does that advantage / disadvantage in the visa approval?
    Legally no advantage or disadvantage.
    3. Is it recommended to take spouse (L2) with me for the interview?
    Yes
    4. Does wearing business formal makes any difference in the interview
    Not really, but you should look like an international manager or executive.
    5. What are the odds of L1A Blanket approval?
    50-50, with Blanket petition, the onus is on the VO to verify (during the interview) that you are a real candidate for the L1A visa & VO would prefer to reject the application even on an iota of doubt.
    On the other hand, an Individual petition is approved by USCIS, based on documentary proofs & hence once the petition is approved, you have very high chances of visa approval.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X