L1 B Unique Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Unique Query

I had L1B stamped from company ABC in Dec'08, the validity was till Dec.2011. In Oct'2009 I left company ABC and Joined company XYZ, Again due to some reasons I joined company ABC in Aug,2010, thru which I got my L1 stamped. Does anybody have any idea whether I can use my L1 now as i got it stamped from the same company which i joined now. Or this company ABC can do anything to get my L1 valid through any means, some experts comments are welcome

If the L1 petition filed by your employer ABC is still valid and if it hasn't been revoked by your employer, then you can use it with your valid L1 visa to travel (Provided the employer still has a job available for you in U.S).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Suppose its been revoked by the employer ABC , are there any means through which they can work it out, or if employer wants to file new petition for my L1 then can ABC do that? as I had already spent more than 3 years with that employer ABC 10 months back.

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by enigma1979 View Post
        Suppose its been revoked by the employer ABC , are there any means through which they can work it out, or if employer wants to file new petition for my L1 then can ABC do that? as I had already spent more than 3 years with that employer ABC 10 months back.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X