Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b extension

Hello,

If my company applies for an L1b blanket extension before my current L1b visa expires then if I get rejected do I need to leave the USA immediately or after my i94 expires.
    Also if it gets approved do I need to schedule an appointment with the US consulate or how do I get a visa stamp.

Appreciate your help.

thank you.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-04-2021, 04:52 PM.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    If my company applies for an L1b blanket extension before my current L1b visa expires then if I get rejected do I need to leave the USA immediately or after my i94 expires.
    You can live as long as your I94 is valid (provided the L1b rejection does not change your I94). But remember with rejected extension, you cannot work in USA.
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Also if it gets approved do I need to schedule an appointment with the US consulate or how do I get a visa stamp.
    If you are in USA, you do not need a new visa stamp, you can continue to work with your approved petition. If you happen to go outside of USA, then you'll need a new visa (if your existing visa is expired).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X