No announcement yet.

L1B blanket + L2 visa Administrative processing time in US consukate frankfurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B blanket + L2 visa Administrative processing time in US consukate frankfurt

Hello everyone,

As the title says, I want to know how much time it usually takes to complete administrative processing for L1B blanket visa in Frankfurt US consulate.
    I appeared for interview on 17th aug 2021 with my dependants.
    Was given 221g yellow slip with no documents asked.
    Been waiting for an update since then.

If someone had similar experiences, please share it with me.

Thanks!

Hi, may I ask you since how long did you book for the interview in Frankfurt to get it for the 17th Aug? I have L1B blanket as well and couldn't find any interview slot available in London until Mar 2022. To respond to your query it would be better to contact your local consular and ask which documents are missing or incomplete.

Comment

Hi,
      If they issued 221G notice and said they need some time for administrative processing then you can not expedite the application process. They may need to do some back ground verification or security checking during these period.
      Therefore, Please wait for some time to hear back the news from consulate/ embassy.
      Usually they say, It may take up to 180 days or more.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by correrag72 View Post
        Hi, may I ask you since how long did you book for the interview in Frankfurt to get it for the 17th Aug? I have L1B blanket as well and couldn't find any interview slot available in London until Mar 2022. To respond to your query it would be better to contact your local consular and ask which documents are missing or incomplete.
        Hi, I booked it in july for august, alot of appointments were available in frankfurt consulate.

Comment

Hi,

I am in similar situation. Do you have any recemmondations?
          Pmann

Comment

Amby_ashraf and @Pmann: I am in a similar situation. Had our ( me + including family) interview on June 1st 2022 at US Consulate Frankfurt. Got 221g administrative processing and still waiting.

Comment

Administrative processing is like a black hole. No one can say how long that may take.

Essentially they are verifying your history & profile - which can take long time. You cannot compare time taken for one with another.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X