L1A individual Salary question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A individual Salary question

Hello - My firm about to submit the L1A individual petition and I got to know that salary mentioned is <100$K whiich is beteen 90 -95$K for location of Philadelphia; I felt that this might be having adverse impact on my petition decision; Any inputs or suggestion on this?

It mentioned as ~93K and will get a comprehensive benefits package, including housing, travel, and additional benefits.

For L1A visa, salary really doesn't impact on decision.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      For L1A visa, salary really doesn't impact on decision.
      Thank you Libra for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by RM2017 View Post

Thank you Libra for your response.
        Could you get your visa interview done? If yes, what was the result?
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Could you get your visa interview done? If yes, what was the result?
          Not yet; Filed the petetion month ago; still the case is in "recieved" status -May be in Jan will think of upgrading it to Premium once the teavel wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by RM2017 View Post

Not yet; Filed the petetion month ago; still the case is in "recieved" status -May be in Jan will think of upgrading it to Premium once the teavel wide open.
            Travel is open now, but now think about visa interview appointment. And do share back your experience.

Comment

A legislation was introduced in the US House of Representatives on Monday, January 30, 2017, which mandates the minimum salary of H-1B visa holders to be doubled to $130,000. This is more than double of the current salary of $60,000 which was established in 1989 and has remained unchanged since. shareit downloading vidmate 2014
              Last edited by sonmezroy; 02-23-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X