Chennai L1-A Blanket Appointment Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai L1-A Blanket Appointment Cancelled

Had my appointment for Blanket L1A in Nov-21, which I had booked in May-21; However got an email today that the appointment is cancelled.
    Anyone else in the same boat? Any alternatives that we have - I dont see slots for any new appointments

Hi,
    Yes. Most of them are sharing stating that, Chennai and Hyderabad consulate has cancelled their visa appointments for November month. Few of my friends were booking appointments in these consulates and they got Email stating that,
    "Due to scheduling changes, the U.S. Visa Application Center and U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad will not be able to honour your scheduled biometric and visa interview appointments.
    Please consider both of your appointments as cancelled. You will have to schedule both, your biometric appointment as well as your visa interview appointment at the Consulate"
    So, as per this statement, you will need to reschedule the appointment.
    Thanks

Comment

So, have they given a new date for appointment or you have to book an appointment again?
      Any idea when L1A blanket appointments would open now? And, tentatively in which month we might get the appointment dates?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi,
        have they given a new date for appointment or you have to book an appointment again?
        Answer: I believe, they will not allocate any dates. We will need to reschedule different dates once calendar shows for appointment.
        Any idea when L1A blanket appointments would open now?
        Answer: Currently no idea for Blankets. I think you will need to wait for some more days.
        And, tentatively in which month we might get the appointment dates?
        Answer: Some people are saying they could see the dates for December and January but not all the time.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X