Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdraw and apply new L1A extension petition

Hi,

I have applied for my L1A extension petition from my previous assignment and moved to a new one in the meantime. I have received an RFE looking for documents from the previous assignment which is no longer exists. I have I-94 expiring in December 2021 and the approval notice is valid until the end of November. Is there an option to withdraw my current petition and apply for a new one with the new assignment details? Are there any impacts on doing so, like, USCIS will withdraw my work status? Can anyone please answer my question?

Hi,
    Please see my response below.
    Is there an option to withdraw my current petition and apply for a new one with the new assignment details?
    Answer: Yes. This is what you will need to do. Please file another petition with new project details before your current status expires. Withdraw the current petition, once you file the new petition.
    Are there any impacts on doing so, like, USCIS will withdraw my work status?
    Answer: No. Normally this is usual process many company will do. Withdrawal will be impact only the petition and not your status.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you so much for your response

Comment

sureshraja did you withdraw your extension?​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...