Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1-B individual - visa interview

Hey!
    First post on this forum. Been a huge help though going through the process. My l1-b individual petition was approved a few weeks ago and looking into scheduling a visa interview.
    In my home country only emergency appointments are available. I have been looking at scheduling an interview in a third-country such as Germany.
    Has anyone done this before? Any recommendations? Since consulate in Sweden is not open yet this prevents me from completing the last step - the interview.

Appreciate all help here!

Hi - how long did it take to complete your case approval? would like to understand the duration thats currently.

Comment

From start to finish 8-9 months. With premium processing and RFE though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooddieny View Post
        Hey!
        First post on this forum. Been a huge help though going through the process. My l1-b individual petition was approved a few weeks ago and looking into scheduling a visa interview.
        In my home country only emergency appointments are available. I have been looking at scheduling an interview in a third-country such as Germany.
        Has anyone done this before? Any recommendations? Since consulate in Sweden is not open yet this prevents me from completing the last step - the interview.

Appreciate all help here!
        Hi Member,
        Apply the visa in third country is possible. But, you will need to check with concern country whether they accept third country nationals visa application or not. If they accept then you may move forward.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X