Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change fromL1(b) to L1(a)

Here is my situation
    My husband came here in 2007 jan on L1(b) which was a co transfer ,we wish to stay here for long but our L1(b) visa will expire by the end of 2011. He holds a business development manager position for 4 yrs here, besides he is not a college graduate hence cant apply for H1 visa .

Question: can his co apply for a L1(a) visa with this position or is there any other criteria. Meanwhile our green card is on process.

Awaiting for experts valuable feedback
    Thankyou
    caroll

Here is the eligibility criteria for L1A
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/l1/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

change from L1(b) to L1(a)

Thanks for the reply

Is there a possibility to change status from L1(b) to L1(a) while we are still here in the U.S .
      Our labour is cleared and our priority date is Oct 2008 on EB3 category ,L1(b) was applied as operations clerk but now his position is business development manager .

Thankyou
      caroll

Comment

Is there a possibility to change status from L1(b) to L1(a) while we are still here in the U.S .
        >>> Possible.

Comment

thankyou for the reply
          caroll

Comment

My husband was applied on L1(b)visa as operations clerk ,but now we want to change to L1(a).
            Should you be in a mangerial position in the overseas inorder to change from a L1(b) to L(a) visa.
            experts pls reply

Thankyou
            Caroll

Comment

L1A is for manages and executives. Check the eligibility criteria in the below link
              https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/l1/

Originally posted by caroll View Post
              My husband was applied on L1(b)visa as operations clerk ,but now we want to change to L1(a).
              Should you be in a mangerial position in the overseas inorder to change from a L1(b) to L(a) visa.
              experts pls reply

Thankyou
              Caroll

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X