Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Visa Ext and GC

Hello,

My company apply for L1 B Visa Extension for me, In the parallel process they also want to apply green card for me.
    Before say yes to GC, Do I need to consider some points ? as I don't want to stay not more than 7 year in us..

Please response quickly, so that I can take my decision

Thanks,

My company apply for L1 B Visa Extension for me, In the parallel process they also want to apply green card for me.
    Before say yes to GC, Do I need to consider some points ? as I don't want to stay not more than 7 year in us..

---- If you do not want to process your GC through that company just tel then that you are not interested in GC and they will not file the application. If they have already filled the application they can withdraw it

---- Do not get attracted at a later date for the GC, nor leave the process such that the company cannot decide as you thought if I get it it will be good and if not will not worry about it

---- Be firm in your decision and convey that to your company

Subramanya

Comment

You never know what your situation might be 7 year later. You won't lose anything by applying GC. At a later stage if you don't want to continue with the company, you can just quit and go back to your home country. If your company is ready to start your GC, then go with it. You might find it helpful at a later stage.

Originally posted by man_bin2 View Post
      Hello,

Please response quickly, so that I can take my decision

Thanks,
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X