L2 supporting document when changing status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 supporting document when changing status

What supporting documents are required for l2 when you are in the USA and want to change status to GReen card. Eg birth certificate etc.

Hi Member,
    Are you going to file adjustment of status petition? If so, for that you need documents check list?
    Kindly do provide more info.
    With that, we will help you.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you so much for the response. We will be in USA on l1 and would like the file for green card soonest. Will my spouse need her qualifications certificates, birth certificate etc. please let me know what I’m general is required

Comment

If you are going to file for Green card once in USA on L1. You'll need your spouse birth certificate as first document, proving that you were born outside USA in any specific country. Qualification certificates are secondary (based on your attorney's recommendation).
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett View Post
          Thank you so much for the response. We will be in USA on l1 and would like the file for green card soonest. Will my spouse need her qualifications certificates, birth certificate etc. please let me know what I’m general is required
          Hi Member,
          Here is the documents check list for GC filing.
          1. Marriage certificate
          2. Any documents showing you both are involved such as joint bank accounts or joint lease agreements or joint property documents.
          3. Birth certificate
          4. Passport
          5. I-94 card copy
          6. Any legal documents such as court, police records
          7. Financial support documents

For further more, you may discuss with Immigration Attorney for more information an support.
          Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X