Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Individual to L1A Individual - Do I qualify for interview waiver (i.e. Dropbox)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual to L1A Individual - Do I qualify for interview waiver (i.e. Dropbox)?

Hi All - Need urgent assistance. I recently got my L1B individual (was valid till Feb 2021) extended and amended to L1A individual (valid till Feb 2023). My wife is on L2 visa. We are planning to get our visa stamping done in India in Dec 2021.

1. I wanted to check if I qualify for interview waiver and can I go via the dropbox route?
    2. Does my wife (who is on L2) also qualify for interview waiver?

Kindly help so that me and my wife can plan our travel to India accordingly. Thanks in advance!

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    1. I wanted to check if I qualify for interview waiver and can I go via the dropbox route?
    Answer: Per my knowledge, I think you are not eligible for Interview waiver. Why because, L1B to L1A is change of status. When you provide those details in CGI federal page, you will come to know about drop box qualification.
    2. Does my wife (who is on L2) also qualify for interview waiver?
    Answer: If you both go together for visa stamping then whatever applicable to you, same procedure will be applicable to L2 applicant.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks rkk09 for the prompt response, appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X