Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Waiver - L1B individual and L1A individual

Hello Members,

I got my L1B individual visa approved in Feb 2020 and it was valid till April 2021. As I could not travel due to Covid restrictions, my visa expired. My company filed for an L1A individual in Aug 2021 and petition is approved.

While booking my visa appointment, after I entered all questions, it tells me that I qualify for Visa waiver. I wanted to confirm if this is correct and Do I qualify for waiver ?

Thanks

Hi Member,

While booking my visa appointment, after I entered all questions, it tells me that I qualify for Visa waiver. I wanted to confirm if this is correct and Do I qualify for waiver ?
    Answer: I dont think so, you will be eligible for Interview waiver as you have not traveled to the USA and never worked on previous work visa.. Kindly double check the answers you have given in ustraveldocs page.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by daleNchip View Post
      Hello Members,

I got my L1B individual visa approved in Feb 2020 and it was valid till April 2021. As I could not travel due to Covid restrictions, my visa expired. My company filed for an L1A individual in Aug 2021 and petition is approved.

Thanks
      Hi Member,

Would you mind sharing your country of nationality or residence. Please refer the below USCIS link for more details:

Thanks.

Comment

Hello

My nationality and residence is India. Thanks,

Comment

Hi, daleNchip: Can you please tell me if you were able to go ahead with the interview waiver option without any issues?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X