No announcement yet.

Travel US with existing L1 / Get new L1 Visa for self & Family and Travel to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel US with existing L1 / Get new L1 Visa for self & Family and Travel to US

Dear Members,

Need some valuable suggestions from you. Currently am living in India.

Am holding a valid L1 Blanket Visa valid thru Sep-2022 only for myself (No Dependents), and currently holding a valid US employment Offer letter and confirmed flight tickets for Jan 2nd week of 2022.

Fortunately I was able to get an appointment slot in Chennai consulate for new L1 Blanket Extension Visa along with my family members in 3rd week of Feb - 2022.

So below are my questions based on my current situation,
    1. Should I agree to Travel to US in Jan 2022 and accept the employment offer, and come back in Feb 2022 to India again and try my luck for Fresh L1B extension with my family.
    2. Should I avoid Travelling to US in Jan 2022, wait till Feb 2022 and go for Fresh L1B Extension with my family and post which should i take a call on my US Travel plans.
    3. Should I agree to Travel to US in Jan 2022 and accept the employment offer, and try rescheduling my current Feb 2022 appointment to a later month in the year 2022 (Considering the Consulate Closing / Appointments being cancelled automatically by consulate / Travel Bans, etc.)

Am all open to hear your suggestions.

Thank you all in advance !

Regards,
    Jerard

Originally posted by Jerard View Post
    Dear Members,

Need some valuable suggestions from you. Currently am living in India.

Am holding a valid L1 Blanket Visa valid thru Sep-2022 only for myself (No Dependents), and currently holding a valid US employment Offer letter and confirmed flight tickets for Jan 2nd week of 2022.

Fortunately I was able to get an appointment slot in Chennai consulate for new L1 Blanket Extension Visa along with my family members in 3rd week of Feb - 2022.

So below are my questions based on my current situation,
    1. Should I agree to Travel to US in Jan 2022 and accept the employment offer, and come back in Feb 2022 to India again and try my luck for Fresh L1B extension with my family.
    2. Should I avoid Travelling to US in Jan 2022, wait till Feb 2022 and go for Fresh L1B Extension with my family and post which should i take a call on my US Travel plans.
    3. Should I agree to Travel to US in Jan 2022 and accept the employment offer, and try rescheduling my current Feb 2022 appointment to a later month in the year 2022 (Considering the Consulate Closing / Appointments being cancelled automatically by consulate / Travel Bans, etc.)

Am all open to hear your suggestions.

Thank you all in advance !

Regards,
    Jerard
    Hey Jerard,

Which option did you go with?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}