L1A Individual dropbox query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual dropbox query

Me and my wife have a dropbox appointment on Feb 1st 2022 at Delhi Embassy for L1 and L2 Visa (individual).

Also my 2 daughters (under age 14 yrs) are applying for an L2 visa.

It is mentioned on Ustraveldoc website - If both parents hold valid visas, the applicant (under age 14 yrs) may qualify for an interview waiver.

Can I book my daughter's appointment with us on the same day? Or do we have
    to wait until approval of my Visa? And later we apply for daughters visa?

Thanks

Originally posted by rajnish21 View Post
    Me and my wife have a dropbox appointment on Feb 1st 2022 at Delhi Embassy for L1 and L2 Visa (individual).

It is mentioned on Ustraveldoc website - If both parents hold valid visas, the applicant (under age 14 yrs) may qualify for an interview waiver.

Thanks
    Hey, how did it go for you? Even I have two daughters, both below 14yrs old. I would like to have all of our slots scheduled on the same day if that is possible, so the process you followed would help.

Comment

Originally posted by rajnish21 View Post

Thanks
      Can you let me know how did your application go through and did you have to do separate appointments for your daughters? Any information would help.

Thanks!

Comment

You can book appointment for kids below 14 along with your appointment & can submit their passport along.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X