Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN for L2s visa holders

hello All,

Anyone else facing issues obtaining SSN for L2s visa holders. Our application is stuck for over two months now and we have not received any updates yet. Let me know if anyone found solution to this issue and how can we get this expedited ?

What is the issue? Probably you are missing mail from SSN office? Did you tried reaching out to local office to check?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hello Mani20sept,

I am also facing the similar issue, Still there is no update from the SSN. Did your issue got resolved

Comment

After 4 weeks from application I visited local office. They took details from I-94 and told me to wait more 2 weeks. The verification is pending from USCIS/ Homeland security (I got 2 separate answer on the follow-up call). The long waiting due different classes, VISA shows "L2" whereas "L2S" on I-94 as per recent amendment
        Please update here if you got the SSN. Thank you

Comment

mani20sept
          dipakv
          hsinam12

I am in the same boat, Any luck with getting an SSN for L2 Spouse ?
          if yes, what did you submit additionally to get it processed?

Comment

Hello Does any of you get lucky getting the SSN? My husband has been waiting for 5 months SSN keep saying that is missing verification from Homeland security we are in Nevada State I do not know if it's easier to get it in other states, Thanks for your comments.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X