Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if L1A blanket petition renewal gets rejected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if L1A blanket petition renewal gets rejected?

Below are specific milestones on my path to GC

1. L1A Start Date : 01/31/2017
    2. L1A Max Date: 03/01/2024
    3. Current L1 PED expiration date: 10/31/2022
    4. I-140/I-485 concurrent filed on EB1C (not received receipt) : 05/31/2022

I am planning to go to UK (home country) for my final L1 renewal, my responsibility has not changed since my original application.

What is the risk of getting a denial or rejection. If the L1 renewal is rejected, can I still come back to us on existing l1 remainder during and apply or appeal from US?

I am trying to weigh in if it’s worth going to home country for the renewal.

Appreciate your help
    Thank you

Originally posted by golden_eagle_007 View Post
    I am planning to go to UK (home country) for my final L1 renewal, my responsibility has not changed since my original application.
    You will still need to file petition extension within USA only. In UK you can get new Visa based on approved petition.
    What is the risk of getting a denial or rejection.
    The risk is equal for any extension, as long as there are no change in your profile your extension will be approved.
    If the L1 renewal is rejected, can I still come back to us on existing l1 remainder during and apply or appeal from US?
    Tricky question, if the reject your petition extension, the rejection letter will have some instruction about your current petition status as well. In that case your return on your existing petition/visa will be risky.
    I am trying to weigh in if it’s worth going to home country for the renewal.
    Again, you can only get new visa from home country, petition will be extended within USA only.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X