Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Interview Documents Questions

Hello all,

My L1A visa (Blanket) interview is approaching and I have a question.

The instructions from immigration attorney list all the documents I should bring to the interview. After certain items, such as forms and petition letter, it notes the items is required "In triplicate"

My question is this.

Should I print the full packet from my attorneys three times, simply bulldog clip them and stack them.

Or

Should I order my documents so that I have the three copies of Form G-28 together, then my three copies of Form I-129S together, then three copies of Petition Letter, so on and so forth.

I'm asking this because I don't want to be fumbling on the day. It may not seems like a big deal,l but would really appreciate any guidance from someone who has been through the process or knows it well.

Thank you.

Originally posted by DanielToro View Post
    Hello all,

My L1A visa (Blanket) interview is approaching and I have a question.

The instructions from immigration attorney list all the documents I should bring to the interview. After certain items, such as forms and petition letter, it notes the items is required "In triplicate"

My question is this.

Should I print the full packet from my attorneys three times, simply bulldog clip them and stack them.

Or

Should I order my documents so that I have the three copies of Form G-28 together, then my three copies of Form I-129S together, then three copies of Petition Letter, so on and so forth.

I'm asking this because I don't want to be fumbling on the day. It may not seems like a big deal,l but would really appreciate any guidance from someone who has been through the process or knows it well.

Thank you.
    You should carry one original & two photo copies of all those documents.

Here is what happens at interview, most of the time VO won't ask for any document from you. But if at all he asks, he will ask for original only, once satisfied with the original, he will ask you for its photocopy, verify that the photocopy is exact same, he will keep the photocopy & return the original to you. (assume example of your marksheet or degree - you don't want to submit your originals at consulate as it can easily get lost, neither consulate will have to worry about returning originals to you). They can simply destroy photocopies once they are done with it.

Hope this helps.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

No idea what you mean by originals. The whole packet was emailed to me so there is no ink original. My question was to do with how to order my documents.

This is a blanket L so the documents haven't been submitted to a processing centre.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X