Regarding L1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding L1 visa

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for considering your time to read my post.

I wanted to ask about L1 visa type used to issue visas to managers or above in private firms. I have primarily 2 questions-

What is the criteria for the L1 visa type https://9apps.ooo/ ?

Is the process of getting green card easier or doable than H1B?

I'm a working professional from India and would really love to go for an onsite opportunity in future through L1.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by micchon; 08-19-2022, 04:43 PM.

Originally posted by micchon View Post
    What is the criteria for the L1 visa type ?
    You need to be an employee of an organization (having branch/parent organization in USA) for minimum 1 year outside USA in last 3 years.
    Originally posted by micchon View Post
    Is the process of getting green card easier or doable than H1B?
    There are two type of L1s - i.e. L1A (International Manager) & L1B (Specialized knowledge).
    Requirement for GC under EB1C category is almost equal to the requirement of L1A visa, hence EB1C GC is almost certain with L1A visa. The date is also current for EB1C GC as of now.
    With H1 visa you'll more over fall under EB2/EB3 category & the dates for EB2/EB3 is retrogressed since long - you might have to wait little longer to get EB2/EB3 GC.
    There are more differences between L1 & H1, which you can search over internet.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X