Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A manager

Asking for a friend...

If someone is working as a manager but all of her sub-ordinates are outside USA, is she still eligible for L1A manager visa?

Yes.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

HI All, do I need to have direct reports in the USA for a L1a visa? Background- I am Indian working in the Europe and my direct reports are here. My company applied for a L1A blanket but application was refused and VO said that was because my direct reports are not in the USA. Can anyone please provide insights into whether this is a requirement? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by salroy2023 View Post
        HI All, do I need to have direct reports in the USA for a L1a visa? Background- I am Indian working in the Europe and my direct reports are here. My company applied for a L1A blanket but application was refused and VO said that was because my direct reports are not in the USA. Can anyone please provide insights into whether this is a requirement? Thanks
        Answered here : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-l...lanket-refused
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Works like a charm! The solution worked for me ok to the community and the members for the solution.

Comment

Hi Ben, confirming- did you not have any direct reports in the US but saying that you will hire there work for you? Are you part of a company or an entrepreuner?

Comment

I really like your style of blogging.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X