Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B 221g white slip

Hi All,

I have attended L1B interview on october 13 and the officer has refused the visa and issued 221g white form and returned the passports. Officer hasnt asked for any additional documents.
    Does that mean the visa is rejected

Thanks in advance

Depends on what is mentioned in the 221g form? Was it a blanket or individual petition?

Sometime they keep the passport & asks applicant to submit the documentation. Something they have all documents but would like to verify the authenticity of those documents (so don't need anything from you).

Keep checking your mail/email for any notification for further action required from your side.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Its a blanket petition, officer hasn't mentioned anything on the form to submit additional documentation, it has only case number
      Attached Files

Comment

So this page clearly shows that your application is not clearly approvable & hence refused (paragraph #2). You can reapply with individual petition.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X