X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 correction required?

Hi,
    i have two questions:

1. I have got the L1 visa date which is going to be in end of nov 2010.
    i have got 3 time rejected B1 in my previous company, but in DS160 form i just mentioned "Got B1 Rjected" i have not mentioned the details like date of rejection, reason etc. what should i do?

2. i have heard there are lots of L1 rejections (specially in delhi) is it true? still many rejections going on?

thanks

i have two questions:

1. I have got the L1 visa date which is going to be in end of nov 2010.
    i have got 3 time rejected B1 in my previous company, but in DS160 form i just mentioned "Got B1 Rjected" i have not mentioned the details like date of rejection, reason etc. what should i d

----- If any of your visas has been rejected say so. If they have asked for the details then mention them. Other wise at the pre interview stage you can reveal the details. Keep a not of all the visas rejected, their dates of rejection and reason for rejection if you know

---- The rejcection of any one visa or visa type or the number of rejections does not affect you next visa or your visa interview

2. i have heard there are lots of L1 rejections (specially in delhi) is it true? still many rejections going on?

---- This is just common news and you do not have to worry about it. The reasons for rejction of a visa for an indivdual are as varied as the people. If you have all the documents with you and present them to the VO when askecd for you should be able to get the visa. Just organize your documents in an order and keep a index of the documents you are carrying

---- Do not keep thinking of the visa rejections just think of facing the visa interview confidently and you should get the visa

Subramanya

thanks[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X