Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to attend Biometrics

Hi,

My wife is on L1 visa in U.S. I have applied for EAD Sep-2010 during by visit to U.S. My application was accepted & got appointment for biometrics in Oct. But to my present job responsibilities I came back to India before biometrics. Now, I am planning to go back to US in Jan. Since I will re-enter US, so my I-94 status will also change. Could you guide me if I can still appear for biometrics.

My wife is on L1 visa in U.S. I have applied for EAD Sep-2010 during by visit to U.S. My application was accepted & got appointment for biometrics in Oct. But to my present job responsibilities I came back to India before biometrics. Now, I am planning to go back to US in Jan. Since I will re-enter US, so my I-94 status will also change. Could you guide me if I can still appear for biometrics.

---- You have to take an appointment at the USCIS office by taking a infopass. At the time of appointment present your case to the officer and request them for a date for the Biometrics. The officer will tehn decide based on the merits of the case

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X