Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A reclassification drop box

Hello

I had a valid L1B visa stamp from Oct 2018 which expired on Oct 2021. Filed for a reclassification to L1A and got approved till Oct 2023. While scheduling the visa appointment it said that I was eligible for drop box. Do I really qualify for the interview waiver and can go for a drop box?​

you mean you filed for L1A individual directly to USCIS? depends on when did you file and when it got approved.. was it L1B Blanket initially or L1B Individual?

Comment

Yes, I filed for L1A directly with USCIS. It was filed right before my L1B got expired (Oct 2021), under normal processing and it got approved on July 2022. It was L1B blanket initially.

Comment

Yes, post pandemic rule - you are eligible for choosing drop box. But when you plan to travel your home country for stamping, keep some buffer days, in case if they return your passport without visa & ask you to appear for interview.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreeks View Post
          Yes, I filed for L1A directly with USCIS. It was filed right before my L1B got expired (Oct 2021), under normal processing and it got approved on July 2022. It was L1B blanket initially.
          Let us know how did it go... did you got L1A stamped in Dropbox?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X