Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 and L2 visa marriage proof

Hi,

This month, I and my wife had L1 & L2 visa interviews in Delhi. We got love married in 2018 and got a marriage certificate which was certified by the ministry of external affairs( for Brazil visa it is required)but we don't have any marriage photos or reception photos.

We have updated the spouse's name in the passport as well as in all other government documents.

As my wife travel to Brazil 10 days after our marriage then after 6 months I traveled. Recently on the same day, we came back to India to attend US visa interview.

So my question is do we really need wedding photos or is it enough to show our marriage certificate, Brazil visa where it has clearly mentioned the dependent visa, together photos we took in Brazil, and finally immigration stamping in Brazil and in India on the same day?

Or do we need to wedding photoshoot now to show?
    Last edited by riazuddin446; 02-02-2023, 06:56 PM.

Photos are not "required", but photos showing you performing local rituals for wedding in presence of your parents / family / friend shows that your wedding is real & not a contract for visa/immigration benefits.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Photos are not "required", but photos showing you performing local rituals for wedding in presence of your parents / family / friend shows that your wedding is real & not a contract for visa/immigration benefits.
      While providing photos of wedding rituals can help demonstrate the authenticity of a marriage, other evidence such as documents, financial records, and testimonies may also be required. Requirements vary, so it's best to consult immigration authorities for specific guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by jackwilliam11 View Post
        While providing photos of wedding rituals can help demonstrate the authenticity of a marriage, other evidence such as documents, financial records, and testimonies may also be required. Requirements vary, so it's best to consult immigration authorities for specific guidelines.
        Capturing wedding rituals in photos is valuable for showcasing the authenticity of a marriage. However, depending on immigration requirements, additional evidence like documents, financial records, and testimonies may be necessary. It's advisable to check with immigration authorities for specific guidelines tailored to individual cases.
        Last edited by nyrachel; 12-14-2023, 12:17 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X