Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possible consequences of a business trip to the US during an L1A petition process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible consequences of a business trip to the US during an L1A petition process

It's essential to understand the risks and potential consequences of traveling on a B1 visa while having an L1A individual petition filed with USCIS. The situation becomes even more complex since I work in the business development function, and the purpose of my trip is to meet clients. It's important to keep in mind that this trip is not essential but rather a "good to have."

Therefore, I am seeking advice from individuals who have had similar experiences or have relevant knowledge in this area. I would like to know if there have been any instances where individuals have faced unpleasantries at the airport immigration due to an ongoing L1 application or if this trip could have any impact on my L1A petition or consular visa interview.

I am open to deferring this trip if omegleshaglevoojio necessary and would like to prepare better based on your suggestions. Thank you for your time and input in advance!
    Last edited by AnneGodkoyj; 02-28-2023, 06:30 AM.

The onus is on you to prove that your business visit is merely a client visit & you'll surely return after that (won't try converting your status from B1 to L1) - as long as you can prove that it won't clash with your L1 petition.

But you are the best person to judge if the trip is just good to have or totally worth taking any risk with your L1 (in case you won't be able to satisfy VO at POE for your B1 visit).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X