No announcement yet.

Anyone moved to the US with a L1 visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone moved to the US with a L1 visa ?

Hello,

I'm currently a student living in France, and I would like to find a company willing to sponsor a visa to work in the US (NYC to be specific), but I've heard it's really hard if it's your Appvalley https://vlc.onl first job experience and the easiest solution would be to find a company in my country who would be willing to do an intra company transfer and sponsor a L1 visa. Has anyone here done this ? I would love to have informations / real experiences on this, I really don't know how hard it is to do.​
    Last edited by peele87; 02-28-2023, 06:13 AM.

L1 will be really hard without any work experience. The first & basic requirement for L1 visa is for the applicant to work for a subsidiary company for atleast 1 year outside USA.

So you'll need to find a MNC company in your own country, work for that company for 1 year & then you'll become eligible to apply for L1.

However even after 1 year of total work experience, it will be hard to convince visa officer that:
    • You are really needed to work in USA & cannot be replaced by any USA worker (L1B case), Or
    • You are an international manager (L1A case).
    All the best.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X