Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B RFE Received - preparing RFE response

Hello Everyone,

My Company Filed L1B Individual for me and I received an RFE for the same. I am preparing for RFE response.
    I have couple of question regarding the RFE response. Please find it below :

1) What should be our RFE response for specialized skill , do we need to write too much or 5-6 line is enough ?

2) Can anyone please share what supporting documents we have to provided for specialization / advance skills.?

3)Do we need to provide training details also (both technical and domain) ?

Any pointers may help me prepare my response better.​

Thanks in Advance .

Originally posted by sagar1112 View Post
    1) What should be our RFE response for specialized skill , do we need to write too much or 5-6 line is enough ?
    Prove that you've the skill which is not easily available in USA. Provide as much proofs as you can - write lengthy para showing that.​
    ​2) Can anyone please share what supporting documents we have to provided for specialization / advance skills.?
    ​Show internal recognition, internal training/certifications etc.
    ​​3)Do we need to provide training details also (both technical and domain) ?
    Technical details are optional (lot of people in USA have those skills), domain knowledge is more important.​
    ​​Any pointers may help me prepare my response better.​
    Consider this RFE as another (and last) chance for you to prove your candidacy (see what you missed providing in your initial petition).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X